Mississippi Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one were injured due to someone else’s negligence, you might have the right to pursue a claim against the at-fault party. Accidents happen when you least expect it, and the sudden medical bills and lost time from work can make a traumatic experience even more stressful. Don’t deal with everything on your own. Instead, let an experienced Mississippi personal injury lawyer help.
- How To Apply For Workers’ Compensation in Mississippi
- How to Appeal A Workers’ Compensation Claim in Mississippi
- Understanding Workers’ Compensation Benefits in Mississippi
- Indemnity Benefits in Mississippi
- Mississippi Permanent Partial Disability Benefits
- Receiving Workers’ Compensation Death Benefits in Mississippi
- Permanent Total Disability Benefits in Mississippi
- Mississippi Medical Benefits, Treatment and Guidelines
- Supplement Earnings Benefits in Mississippi
- Mississippi Temporary Total Disability
- Termination of Workers’ Compensation Benefits in Mississippi
- Vocational Rehabilitation in Mississippi
- Workers’ Compensation Injuries in Mississippi
Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Mississippi Car Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents in Mississippi
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Slip & Fall
- Mississippi Semi-Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
At Lunsford, Baskin & Priebe, PLLC, we have years of experience helping Mississippi clients with all their injury needs. We are committed to protecting your rights and helping you fight for the compensation you deserve.
What is Personal Injury Law?
A personal injury can result from someone else’s negligence, recklessness, or intentional wrongdoing. Injuries can be a combination of physical, mental, and emotional conditions. When you pursue a personal injury claim, you are seeking reimbursement for your damages. Damages are the losses you incurred due to your injuries—medical expenses, lost wages, physical pain and suffering, etc.
Common Injuries in a Mississippi Personal Injury Claim
Injuries will vary, both in severity and type. Some injuries we commonly see in personal injury cases:
- Sprains and strains;
- Neck and back injuries;
- Spinal cord injuries;
- Broken bones;
- Torn ligaments;
- Traumatic brain injuries;
- Skull fracture;
- Crushed limbs;
- Organ failure;
- Internal injuries;
- Serious burns;
- Life-threatening infections;
- Loss of motor function; and
Don’t assume that if your injuries are not severe that you don’t have a valid claim. You have a right to seek legal assistance and protect your rights.
Common Types of Personal Injury Claims in Mississippi
At Lunsford, Baskin & Priebe, LLC, we specialize in personal injury matters. We take our clients’ needs seriously, and we are dedicated to helping you fight for the compensation you deserve. We routinely represent clients for those who have been injured in or by:
- Car accidents,
- Truck accidents,
- Motorcycle accidents,
- Bicycle and Pedestrian accidents,
- Boating accidents,
- Nursing home abuse and neglect,
- Dog bites,
- Slip and fall accidents,
- Other premises liability accidents,
- Defective products,
- Medical malpractice,
- Dangerous drugs,
- Workers’ Compensation, and
- Wrongful death.
After a personal injury accident, you have the right to seek compensation from any person or entity who caused your injuries. Contact our Mississippi personal injury lawyers today to discuss your legal options for moving forward.
How a Mississippi Personal Injury Attorney Can Help
You may be wondering why you need to retain an attorney and how we can help your case. Insurance companies are for-profit businesses, and their allegiance is to their insured and the company. They will do whatever is necessary to keep from paying out on a claim. Our job is to make sure they don’t take advantage of you.
We will manage all communication with the insurance companies and their attorneys. We will conduct our own independent investigation and gather all the necessary evidence. If we need to file claims with multiple entities or parties, we will make sure everyone responsible is on notice.
Before an insurance company pays out on a claim, they need all your medical records, billings, employment records documenting your lost wages, etc. We will negotiate with the other party and fight for the maximum compensation possible. If your case doesn’t resolve through negotiations, we will file a lawsuit on your behalf. If your case goes to trial, we have the experience and resources to represent you throughout the entire litigation process.
To learn more about how we can help you after a Mississippi personal injury claim, contact Lunsford Baskin & Priebe, PLLC today to schedule an initial consultation.