Jennifer was born in Lafayette, LA and raised in the Greater New Orleans area. She is a graduate of Pope John Paul II High School.
She attended Louisiana Tech University and later earned her law degree at Tulane University Law School, where she was a recipient of the Dean’s Scholarship. At Tulane, Jennifer served as a member of the Honor Board and as a student attorney in the Tulane University Law School Domestic Violence Law Clinic. When not working, she enjoys cycling, camping, and being a lifelong fan of the New Orleans’ Saints. Jennifer is admitted to practice law in Louisiana, Colorado, and Washington.
- Louisiana Tech University – B.A. in Political Science (Journalism Minor)
- Tulane University Law School – J.D.
Jennifer’s Legal Assistants:
- Sophie Schaffer
- Bernice Cashman
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Washington Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
Admitted to Practice Law In